4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.20

Every year the harvest feast is my BIGGEST stuffing of the year! This is what I train all year for, expanding my belly more and more slowly throughout the year. The harvest fest ushers in a new season: gaining season. Gaining season is all about gluttony, overconsumption, and pure hedonism. 

Every year I cook my own harvest feast because it brings me joy, snacking beforehand isn't a bad deal either! I use the time in the kitchen to try my recipes out, take swigs of heavy cream, and indulge in eating some pure butter. It's always a time of great arousal, a sort of soft edge. I spend the time greedily thinking about what's next, my massive stuffing! I can't wait! But until then watch me jiggle around my kitchen, taking bits of treats beforehand, showing you my belly, and of course being a fat tease! Can't wait to indulge with you in my next clip! 

Clip Features: cooking, teasing, heavy cream drinking, eating butter 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.