7 Screenshots

About This File

Squishing 🧁 Belly Play 🧁 Teasing 🧁 Lesbian

In this clip, Jennie gets to live out every girl’s dream. She gets squished by Candice (@misssugarplumpfairy) and Casey ( @Curvage Casey) first individually, and then together! Jennie is in pure bliss (even though she can hardly breathe) with the full weight of these beautiful, curvy women on top of her. They play with her, seeing how much of their weight she can handle while they tease her for still being so skinny. Candice rests her belly on Jennie’s face while Casey bounces around on top of Jennie’s growing tummy. After, they both take turns sitting on her lap and then everyone plays with their bellies a bit while Jennie catches her breath. This clip is not one to miss!!

As always, reviews are greatly appreciated and an easy way to make my day! I love to hear everyone’s opinions about the content I put out, and I am so grateful for your support on this journey 💓

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

Wow Jennie is living out one of all my all time favorite bucket list dreams in this clip! I would love nothing more than to be totally squashed by a beautiful fat woman, and here we get to see Jennie under the weight of two of her sexy feedee friends @Curvage Casey and @MissSugarPlumpFairy. She gets to feels how heavy candice and Casey are individually as well as together and I was beyond aroused by seeing these three sexy ladies pressed so closely together. This could turn into a very hot sequel theme for Jennie and friends, after Jennie piles on some more pounds on her figure and gives her friends a taste of their own medicine. 😍🔥🥵

Response from the author:

it really was a dream come true 🥰

Link to review
jacksprat

Fat. Fat is Nature's celebration of Life and Abundance. Success and Thriving in nature can be seen and assessed in fatness. Not just Thanksgiving: We celebrate all of our holidays with feasting and fattening. This is expressed as Joy and Beauty. All three of these lovely girls know this in their hearts whether they've thought about it directly or not. Candice and Casey have been cultivating their fat for some time now. They have amassed an astonishingly great deal of fat just to become more beautiful. But that is not the only reward they receive for having those thick well rounded bodies. They have become powerful as well. Pure brute power. When the girls decide to make a squashing video there was no question who would be squished. These girls are not "role playing" here. Each of them just assumes her own proper place. They know where they belong. jennie is to be crushed and smothered under the intense weight of the two much more robust women. Candice will of course smother jennie's face with her ample bosom. Casey will compress the lean girl ribcage with her considerable weight. Indeed Casey is so big and heavy she expresses her concern that she just might inadvertantly injure skinny jennie. That's Power. None of the girls are pretending. Skinny little jennie is acyually helpless to escape the crushing weight of the big girls. Both of whom are actually shorter than her btw. Her ribs are being compressing and bowing beneneath the weight of all that fat making it difficult for her to breathe. And all this requires absolutely no effort from the extremely well fed beauties. They just lay on top of jennie and let their fat do all the work. They giggle with delight at their power. Casey makes it explicit a couple of times that she understands exactly what is going on. She is just elated to feel all that power over thin jennie coursing through her buxom figure. But we don't fret for the weak submissive jennie, we envy her. We all desire to know that weight she experienced. And some day maybe jennie will grow to earn herself a taste of that power. Sexy af. 

ur reviews never fail to make my day 💓 i’m so glad u liked it!! it truly was a blessing to struggle for breath under the weight of these 2 beautiful ladies 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This clip was so much fun! @Curvage Casey and @MissSugarPlumpFairy are masters at making crushing sexy and clearly Jennie is loving every second of it! They are all getting so fucking fat! I can imagine every time these 3 make a new clip like this, there will be at least 30 more pounds involved and I'm all in for this!!!! 😈

tysm!!!! they are both such good influences on me 😇🐷

Link to review

I must agree with these two👆🏻 This video is literally just…I’m sitting here like…holy crap this video is HOT!!!🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥😍🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

thank u so much i’m so glad u liked it!! 💓💓

Link to review