7 Screenshots

About This File

Squishing 🧁 Belly Play 🧁 Teasing 🧁 Lesbian

In this clip, Jennie gets to live out every girl’s dream. She gets squished by Candice (@misssugarplumpfairy) and Casey ( @Curvage Casey) first individually, and then together! Jennie is in pure bliss (even though she can hardly breathe) with the full weight of these beautiful, curvy women on top of her. They play with her, seeing how much of their weight she can handle while they tease her for still being so skinny. Candice rests her belly on Jennie’s face while Casey bounces around on top of Jennie’s growing tummy. After, they both take turns sitting on her lap and then everyone plays with their bellies a bit while Jennie catches her breath. This clip is not one to miss!!

As always, reviews are greatly appreciated and an easy way to make my day! I love to hear everyone’s opinions about the content I put out, and I am so grateful for your support on this journey 💓

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.