6 Screenshots

About This File

I've reaaaaally been enjoying going overboard lately. Cream on pasta, cheesecake, followed by some straight cream, and then a super creamy belly rub down. Given how round I am already, it's shocking to watch me just pile in more fat and calories, and relish in what it's doing to my extra jiggly body. 

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip had such a special feeling to it, especially at the cheesecake eating part. Can't quite describe it. But I loved it. 

Always love how SoftShapes talks and looks at the camera.

Always wonderful videos to watch, and I really recommend this one! 

Response from the author:

Once again you have made me SO happy with your review. Thank you very much, I was sincerely soooo into the cheesecake part of this myself haha, and I'm very glad it conveyed. A little more of an intimate experience to film than most of what I've done.

Link to review

The theme of this video is most definitely "fat" in every sense of the word. @SoManySoftShapesrevels in indulging lots of creamy pasta and cheesecake, and she shows us all of her own buttery soft fat. Her body is truly made for jiggling and she does it in a way that's so intimate.

Link to review