Chugging 2.000 Calories At Once - My First Weight Gain Shake

$3.99

(10 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone! ❤️ 

I did it! I finally bought my own 5kg heavy weight gain powder. In this video you will see how excited I am to drink my very first weight gain shake.

Within minutes after I tried the powder I already emptied my shaker... it just tastes sooo good. Yummy! 🐖🥛🍨

Watch me jiggle my huge belly while I chug down my high calorie weight gain shake in record time! 

What do you think, how long will I need to empty the big box of weight gain powder? Tell me in the comments!

Also please write what you like and do not like about my content in the comments! I want to forfull your dreams and want to improve my content steadily! Thank you so much guys! ❤️ 

Your favourite Piggy! 🐖

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Pinkbubblepiggy did an amazing job chugging that much shake so quick! love the talking really much ❤️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️ 

Link to review
gmang

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hottest video yet!!

Can't wait for more 😍

Though who knows how long that couch will hold at this rate...

Yes true, the couch is making weird noises already. 

Link to review
Quatering09

Everything about you is perfect😍😍😍  The only way you could be more perfect is if you were bigger.

I am trying.... dont remind me on how skinny I still am 😫

Link to review
Feedher_lover

Absolutely LOVED it!  😍

Keep drinking those and you'll become twice your size. Can't wait to keep following your gain. ❤

Thank you! I think twice the size would look pretty good hehe

Link to review
Redcliff87

Loved watching this fatty drink the first (of hopefully many weight gain shakes). I really love watching her play with her big belly and soft arms. 

You will get to see more of it in the near future, trust me ;)

Link to review
Beaujolais

I really like your determination on getting much fatter as soon as possible. 💯 You drink this half litre in one go and in a few seconds like it was water. 😋 Many others cant even drink water that fast. 👌🏻

You really need to make a first weight in very soon since you will put on weight quickly like this. ☝🏻😉😀

Btw love to see you with legings, looks very hot on you in particular as the half of your beautiful fat belly is uncovered. 🔥😍🤤

Yes ❤️ Thank you! 

A Weigh in is planes for early December! ❤️ 

Link to review
jerzykrawczyk

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Bardzo korzystnie wychodzą Twe clipy robione kamerą z bliskiej odległości. Lepiej prezentują sie tam Twe walory z wanną czy z szejkiem niż przy burgerach z oddali.Znakomity też masz kontakt wzrokowy z kamerą i ta ciagła radość i uśmiech podczas kulinarnej rozkoszy - tak trzymaj!  Brak uśmiechu oczywiście też jest wskazany, ale tylko kiedy występuje złość z powodu utknięcia w wannie, niemożność zmieszczenia sie w stare spodnie Dziękuję za dotychczasowe klipy i proszę o następne!

Link to review
Meerno

Every video you've posted so far has been incredible and this one is no different! Absolutely top tier content ❤️

Link to review