4 Screenshots

About This File

Come have a little snack with BigDee! 

Come watch me indulge this snack time! And listen to me speak about my weight goals, and talk about my growing belly! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Krypto8246

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An absolutely stunning display of someone that is 100% comfortable with their body. I have to agree with the statement about how your belly sits. It's just perfection when you release it from your pants and let it just sit on your lap. 💜🥰💜

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 😯😯😯😯😯😮😮 I truly loved it 😍❤️💕 The video cam view the way you filmed it was super awesome 👏🥰💕 and the way your beautiful FAT! Belly hanging out sitting on a comfy chair or a comfy couch 🛋 eating delicious potato chips and eating a massive chocolate 🍫 candy bar , it just blew my mind in a surprising fabulous way 🤩❤️ and the side view was absolutely fabulous . Too me the way I watched this video I am looking at a amazing stunning ssbbw goddess 👑😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 please continue to make more content and videos on curvage 🥰💕❤️ Because to me you are a outstanding perfect 10 😍🥰💕        Ps        I just purchased 10 of your videos because it looks so very attractive 🥰🌈 if you ever have a chance to wear jeans 👖 with that gorgeous belly spilling out of them , what ever video you decide to make , know Matter if it is eating ,  a weigh in ,   walking or exercise please do so ☺️it’s all up to you           Thank you 🙏😊❤️ Very much for your content my lovely 😊💕

Link to review