4 Screenshots

About This File

Your ghoulfriend is horny and she’s getting on top! 

After some wiggling and positioning she’s ready to ride! Her see through lingerie is putting you face to face with her huge boobs, and the belly is looking so good slapping against you! 

She’s got plans for you, tonight you’re going to finish to nothing but her belly, get ready, she’s going to count down so you can finish on her command! if you can wait that long, she’s gonna let you finish on her belly! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rubenslamour

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is so a damn hot sexy video, seeing Jersey performing in this sexy red lingerie. I am glad that she kept it from her bikin try on. I liked it on her from the first sight. Seeing how Jersey demonstrates her curves, her big kissable boobs, het round soft belly, het wide hips and the imagination that she is really on top of you should drive any real FA, and I think we are that all here, complete wild. And as if that is not sufficient, she talks to us in her sulty soft voice, touches herself, showing us where she likes to be touches, and moves her curves for us. Fantastic!

And if you don"t trust me, hear what other have cited: Judas Priest has all said it already, She gots another (hot) thing comming... see Jersey soon in another hot vid.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! 
you are one of my super favorites! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn Jersey looks amazing in that lingerie and just imagining Jersey ontop is a dream come true!! The bed creaking is honestly amazing!! Only if you had someone to break that bed with!

A bed breaking buddy would be amazing lol

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I cannot imagining anything hotter than Jersey in than lingerie. And the way she bounces is mindblowing! She manages to entrance me every single time

I’m so glad you like it 🖤 I’m blushing 😊

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

🖤 thank you babe!

Link to review