11 Screenshots

About This File

It's my first clip!!!!!

Catch a glimpse at a typical evening in my world! Join me for dinner as I explain my feedee history (or try to between mouthfuls of food), smoke, and boss my husband around 🤣

Then join me as we head upstairs and I show off a particularly requested ASSet :)

Great burps, an after dinner showcase of my HUGE belly after I gorged on snacks, and lots of fun fat chat!

Thanks so much for looking! ♥️🐷

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bythebeach

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The beginning of a new obsession of mine, watching you grow and be lazy.  I am looking forward to watching you continue on this journey!  

Link to review
Henke

I strongly recommend this video, it is damn the hottest i have seen in a long time. she is really a demanding greedy queen, and how stuffed and ** she get after that meal. and the ass shaking is high quality too very hot one😍😍

Link to review
biggerisbetter97

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So fucking hot!! This vid has everything. A big hot fatty stuffing her face, sexy RP of her bossing her husband around while he piles more and more food in front of her, and amazing finish where she strips down and we get some incredible shots of her showing off her gorgeous body from all kinds of angles. 11/10

Link to review
Kenzo998

Wow, what a clip. It’s an incredible start to you making content on here, and I can’t wait to see more. I love how bossy and demanding you are throughout, playing the part of a spoiled brat. 😉 

Link to review