3 Screenshots

About This File

Well well well, I can’t say I’m surprised this happened! What started out as a simple yoga/ workout video VERY quickly takes a turn into me thoroughly enjoying a drumstick I found while stopping to get water… hey who needs exercise anyway! I love being fat so why not enjoy! In this video I talk about how my boobs have gotten bigger, I point out new rolls and talk about how life is better fatter!!! I show of my belly and talk about how much more I love it now! I really devour this ice cream lol it’s truly a sight to see!

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Katie starts the video off with good intentions by trying to stay in shape by working out.  She gets on all fours for various yoga poses, which shows off just how big her ass is, as well as her huge, hanging belly and tits.  After a couple of minutes of this intense, soul destroying workout, she goes to get some water, but finds a drumstick instead.  Knowing that there's more to life than working out/staying in shape, she stops exercising and treats herself (and us) with a nice eating session.  As she slowly eats, she plays with her belly and regales us with the joys of eating and how she loves that she's getting fatter.  The video is called workout fail, but as our Goddess says at the end, it's a proud workout fail.  

Link to review