5 Screenshots

About This File

Years ago when I was in highschool I went to am all inclusive and when I came home I found myself unable to fit into my pants....So I KNEW what was going to happen on this trip, but that didnt stop me from eating as much cheese as I possibly could at eat buffet and ordering four course meals for dinner.

When I arrived home I knew what I had to do it...I had to step on the scale...I had to know what my indulgence had done. After all this time I can STILL surprise myself😘

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh WOW!  Another video triumph for you!  You are so lovely and soft... I love soft!😀  I'm a big guy, so I would not call you "fat" yet.  I think you are still just chubby, and I really like chubby girls.  Your belly button is also impressive... very deep and inviting... and your thighs have more jiggle (I do like jiggle).  All in all, I think your cheese-eating, and whatever else you enjoyed has paid off.  You are growing nicely.  And despite being chubbier, you can still suck in that tummy enough to look almost flat.  Thanks for sharing and showing, and keep on enjoying good food.  I LOVED it!❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review Plump ❤️

I wish I could eat cheese like that every single dayyyyyyyyy...heck I wish I could eat like that trip every day...I NEED a personal chef 🤤

Link to review
Ry_411997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another lovely video! I love your personality and how you go about in your videos. Looking great as always. Keep up the good work!

Response from the author:

Aww thank you abc🥰 I really couldn't believe what the vacation had done xD I try to just be myself, so thank s for appreciating it 😚tom and jerry eating GIF

Link to review