8 Screenshots

About This File

Had to cut this video a little short. 😅 I only planned to make a sexy belly video 🥰 ok?! But then my WG powder was delivered and what was I supposed to do, not use it? Maybe I didn't need to chug a whole blender full of WG shake 🤷‍♀️ but I did and I guess it put me just past capacity😬 This was right after I did that cakes & bacon stuffin, so I was already full, and well.. 🤢 Don't worry, it happens just off camera so it's ok. 😑 Other than that it's a sexy belly video. 👍😁👍 

puke GIF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Chaotix

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You look massive in this clip, I can't believe how huge your belly is! It's so hot that you ate to the point that you couldn't hold it all anymore. I dunno how you don't have a man to rub that huge gut already, you'd never get my hands off of it 😍. Keep it up, you look great with a big pregnant looking belly

Share this review

Link to review
pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, I am so proud of you, Jess! 😍  You stuffed that entire weight gain shake into your already full gut, even though it was really difficult, and you got to your absolute maximum capacity!  You should try to get to that point every time you eat now, maybe not all the way to puking slightly, but to that feeling of being VERY OVERLY full.  That's how you're going to make that sexy plump belly even bigger, and reach 200+ by the end of the year!  Try to go through an entire jug of weight gain powder every week... I know you can do it!  🤰😁

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Majorlavon240

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

10/10 was hoping that ending would be more 😳… shown if ya catch my drift

Response from the author:

Certain things are not allowed to be shown on this website and that’s one of them. 

Share this review

Link to review