4 Screenshots

About This File

Your bratty girlfriend wants you to gain together! You always tell her that you'd do anything for you and now she's reminding you of your promise while playing with her big jiggly gut! Leda knows that you're so weak for her fat tummy and that she can use her growing body to get what she wants. She really wants to see you grow a belly of your own and before indulgent and lazy like her. It would be so hot to be an obese couple, encouraging each other to stuff and gain all day long. You know you can't resist your bratty girlfriend, you're going to get huge with her.

Other Files from ledalavandula

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

jacksprat

Oh my dear. Leda keeps on becoming more and more attractive. We've all been watching and so of course we know it. But here's the thing: Leda knows it as well. She can sense how much more deeply we are into her as she develops. The scales have definitely tipped in her favor. So like a bully she decides to leverage this power and get us to do what she desires. She knows at this point she has become so lovely that we will concede to her all our agency. So yeah, if she wants me to get all fat and bouncy, well that's just what I'd do. 
This is no joke. It's real power she has. Look at it this way: I'm writing this review because because I handed over my money to her. Really. I know it's what she wanted and I couldn't resist. Because yes, she's that beautiful. Scary to think of what we are in for now that Leda realizes how much we adore her. 

Share this review

Link to review