Whole Turkey Slob Stuffing

$9.99

(57 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Mega Stuffing • Messy Eating • Slob • Tight Clothes • Tight Chair • Chugging • Burping • Farting • Gassy • Belly Play • Thigh Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat • Fat Struggle • Multi Angle ~ 39 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for the Reviews and the Comments ❤️ The extended deal is now over! I will be messaging everyone who reviewed for their choice of free clip and sending the bonus photos to those who commented! Thank you for your patience 😘

•••••••••••••••••••••••

WARNING: This video is EXTRA SLOBBY and includes very messy eating, chugging gravy, burping, farting and pushing far past my limits for the sexual thrill 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Every Thanksgiving I always fantasize about ditching the utensils lifting up the entire turkey and devouring it like a gluttonous SLOB 🤤

Last year I couldn't get my hands on a full sized turkey but this year...I got a WHOLE 14 POUND TURKEY all to MYSELF!

My goal here wasn't completion but rather to eat AS MUCH as I could possibly stomach in ONE SITTING until my gut was literally BURSTING at the seams!

I started by smothering the entire turkey in a THICK layer of gravy and then dove right in with only my hands...meat and juices getting all over me and my WAY too tight clothes 🙈

It wasn't long before I got completely lost in the food, grabbing the entire turkey and taking huge bites out of it like a GREEDY HOG! 🐖

Barely stopping for air I continued to devour the meat, shovel the mashed potatoes and chug the gravy until I felt TOO WIDE for my own chair...

As I got up to get a new chair the food just looked too good so I dove back in! This time standing up, my swollen gut spread out across the table...

As I eat, I bounce my over distended belly which is hanging MUCH lower than I EVER seen it hang before 😈

After sitting down in my new chair you can really see the effect all that food has had on my body...my belly is MASSIVE, sticking out like a round BEACH BALL packed with MEAT

I did some serious damage to the turkey but I know I'm not done just yet...I make sure to finish the entire bowl of mashed potatoes, chug the gravy and push myself to continue to eat the turkey until I hit my ABSOLUTE LIMIT!

At that point I could barely BREATHE or MOVE but I managed to roll myself to the ottoman so I could lean back and give my gut some space to digest the utterly GARGANTUAN meal I just ate..

Absolutely every inch of free space in my body was PACKED to the MAX with MEAT and you can really see it. Honestly I feel like this is the biggest my belly has EVER looked!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bmaximum77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a must buy for any Mochii Babii fan! The level of gluttony on display here is amazing, as she gorges herself on a whole turkey and heavy portions of Thanksgiving food and drink. This is definitely the biggest, roundest and most swollen she has looked to date, really emphasizing her gains, and appetite up until now. The angles and views of her belly and every other fattened part of Mochii you get are a real treat. By the end, the size of her belly is something you have to see for yourself. Watching Mochii try to move while overwhelmed with how stuffed and bloated her gut is, a highlightof this video. The cherry on top is how slobby and gassy she winds up. Easily one of the top videos Mochii has put out!, especially for length and price. 

Link to review
Guest yeahyeah640

This video is amazing! You never fail to disappoint. You have the best big round belly. You’re awesome.

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Awesome video.  Love the gluttony 😍  Mochii eats a whole turkey, burps and farts.  She also looks huge!  Highly recommend this video

Link to review
rbskelton

So wonderful this is so hot you helped me find a love for lovely large ladies I'm new to all this thanks

Link to review
Bbw Lover3

this is the perfect video if you like a bbw who pushes past her limits which is what she does. very sexy!

Link to review
Nefarius696

Mochii never ceases to amaze, and this video is no exception. Watch this ever-growing glutton as she devours amounts of food that an average family wouldn't be able to finish. Looking at this enormous balloon belly, it is hard to believe Mochii used to be such a tiny, fit girl. Truly, the transformation of a gaining goddess. 

Link to review
FatBellyFanboy

To put it simply, Mochii is absolutely humongous in this clip and is not holding back. There are plenty of burps, belly rubs, and even farts if your into that. A true masterpiece 10/10

Link to review
Guest Bonk1214

wow, this video was so hot. so many gorgeous shots of your belly, and seeing you delight in your body was awesome. definitely my favorite clip from you so far. i loved how long it was too. really got to see you expand :) 

Link to review
SodamFat

Mochii never disappoints. She is at her most slovenly in this video, absolute slob devouring a whole Turkey like it’s a snack. I can only imagine if she did this at the real thanksgiving dinner how fantastic it would be. We all know leftovers are non existent when Mochii is around.

Link to review
Akg

She's huge...and amazing as always, highly recommend buying this!

Link to review
TedJenson807

Hottest Thanksgiving clip by far, definitely worth every penny 😍😍👍

Link to review
Yeahwhatever1234

Beautiful video! Definitely loved your persistence on keeping eating ^^ you look stunning 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

This video is just insane. Mochii's gain is astonishing. Her belly looks MASSIVE here. Lots of great angles, stuffing, belly play, and fat chat here.

Link to review
bp1812

Watch as Mochii reaches levels of gluttony once thought unimaginable! She takes down an ENTIRE 14 lb turkey along, many sides and washes it all down with some cider to keep the burps coming! Great video you will not want to miss!!

Link to review
Guest Jermy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’ve been following mochii since the beginning nd this is by far the best vid to date. Every second is absolutely worth it nd it is an absolute steal for that price

Link to review