Whole Turkey Slob Stuffing

$9.99

(57 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Mega Stuffing • Messy Eating • Slob • Tight Clothes • Tight Chair • Chugging • Burping • Farting • Gassy • Belly Play • Thigh Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat • Fat Struggle • Multi Angle ~ 39 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for the Reviews and the Comments ❤️ The extended deal is now over! I will be messaging everyone who reviewed for their choice of free clip and sending the bonus photos to those who commented! Thank you for your patience 😘

•••••••••••••••••••••••

WARNING: This video is EXTRA SLOBBY and includes very messy eating, chugging gravy, burping, farting and pushing far past my limits for the sexual thrill 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Every Thanksgiving I always fantasize about ditching the utensils lifting up the entire turkey and devouring it like a gluttonous SLOB 🤤

Last year I couldn't get my hands on a full sized turkey but this year...I got a WHOLE 14 POUND TURKEY all to MYSELF!

My goal here wasn't completion but rather to eat AS MUCH as I could possibly stomach in ONE SITTING until my gut was literally BURSTING at the seams!

I started by smothering the entire turkey in a THICK layer of gravy and then dove right in with only my hands...meat and juices getting all over me and my WAY too tight clothes 🙈

It wasn't long before I got completely lost in the food, grabbing the entire turkey and taking huge bites out of it like a GREEDY HOG! 🐖

Barely stopping for air I continued to devour the meat, shovel the mashed potatoes and chug the gravy until I felt TOO WIDE for my own chair...

As I got up to get a new chair the food just looked too good so I dove back in! This time standing up, my swollen gut spread out across the table...

As I eat, I bounce my over distended belly which is hanging MUCH lower than I EVER seen it hang before 😈

After sitting down in my new chair you can really see the effect all that food has had on my body...my belly is MASSIVE, sticking out like a round BEACH BALL packed with MEAT

I did some serious damage to the turkey but I know I'm not done just yet...I make sure to finish the entire bowl of mashed potatoes, chug the gravy and push myself to continue to eat the turkey until I hit my ABSOLUTE LIMIT!

At that point I could barely BREATHE or MOVE but I managed to roll myself to the ottoman so I could lean back and give my gut some space to digest the utterly GARGANTUAN meal I just ate..

Absolutely every inch of free space in my body was PACKED to the MAX with MEAT and you can really see it. Honestly I feel like this is the biggest my belly has EVER looked!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

i love cake

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gosh Mochii is looking incredible. Love all of her posing in this as she struggles to find a comfortable position and keeps blowing up moment to moment 

Link to review
fattyprincess

Definitely the biggest mochiis gut has ever been and it is huge🥵 literally can’t believe how fatt she’s looking definitely over 350 at this point!!

Link to review
Expert233

Oh boy what more can be said about this all around great bag of a video that hasn’t been said already, easily up there with one of your best - it was definitely worth the purchase and my enjoyment. (First time buying from you so I’m definitely pleased)

(For my Rogo, I wouldn’t mind the “Bulging Bacon Belly” video)

Link to review
sim223

holy shit look at the size of that belly one of the hottest videos i'v seen in a while

Link to review
Guest locochip138

This is top tier like always and knowing that there's extra stuff is really exciting! This is such a hot stuffing! I can only imagine what happened afterwards. 

Link to review
BigGirlLvr

I have been watching Mochii from the beginning and this is definitely one of her biggest stuffings and most swollen belly!! Every time I thought she was slowing down, she just kept eating and devouring the turkey!! So much sexy burps and farts let out the entire video as her stomach stretched to accommodate her massive meal. She literally outgrew the chair she was sitting on while eating! Her gut got so massive and packed tight with food, which made for the hottest belly rubs I have ever seen from Mochii. 10/10

Link to review
beefingthestone

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Mochii's hottest video yet, by far. It's rare to see stuffings like this, even from a feedee as prolific as Mochii, and at almost forty minutes long the value is hard to beat.

Link to review
Guest Jejdjdkfkd

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg…. Never seen this fatty so stuffed 10/10

Link to review
nikola090

You are a ball of fat. Massive, devouring every thing in front of you, out of control...I really didn't imagine how big you could become at this rate!

Link to review
K.M. Joyce

Best video yet! She has really grown into such a beautiful woman. The way you pack in all that determined to finish the meal is amazing. Everything about the video was just great. Hope to see more mochii like this. 😍

Link to review
PearlJamJV

This video has it all, copious amounts of food getting crammed into the queen's gullet settling their way into the swollen stomach of Mochii.

The angles in this video are amazing, the belly jiggles are delightful.

A pure exercise in gluttony that must be seen.

Great Video!

Link to review
HippyStuff710

Mochii once again reigns supreme as the belly stuffing queen in this one! She shows she's got the hardest working stomach on Curvage with a capacity unmatched!

Love how she keeps pushing new limits in her videos and look forward to her next big challenge. (Would love to hear her belly mic'ed up in one her future stuffings.)

Link to review
Joememea

The belly hang is just gorgeous. Every time you eat and your MASSIVE gut grows it is a true joyful experience. This video is one of the best yet and it is truly worth it.

Link to review
Guest Bellyfiller

That the perfect way to celebrate Thanksgiving as a true bonafide feedee goddess. Truly a masterpiece to be thankful for. 

I do love your video "secret stuffing punishment"

Link to review
Guest kihu69

Definitely worth it!

Link to review
yohanh

Another amazing sexy vid from Mochii. She gets absolutely stuffed to the max and lets out a lot of gas throughout the stuffing. The amount of food she shovels into her mouth is astonishing and her belly expands massively. She has become a sexy fat tub of lard and a gaining goddess. Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 and keep up the good work!

Link to review
zombieboy

Absolutely incredible from start to finish! That belly gets absolutely massive with some incredible burps to go along with it!

Link to review
Sean1991

You are a bottomless pit your stomach is amazing in this vid you are going to be 400lbs soon if you keep this up 👌👌👌

Link to review
Aggroh

a PHENOMENAL video, plenty of great belly shots, Mochii looks absolutely stunning as usual, and just gorges on the turkey. Every minute rules!

Link to review
Dave Fargo

my god you give a new meaning to the word devour. its so sexy seeing how your belly has gotten so big its practically taken over the rest of your body. I cant even imagine how hot it would be if you did this in front of other people. I hope you get all the belly rubs you could hope for cause you've certainly earned them for being the most perfect piggy

Link to review
fatty-feeder

Seeing how huge your belly has been getting was taken tp a whole new level in this video 100 percent worth the purchase would recommend to everyone who like sexy fat goddesses with huge stuffed bellies 

Link to review
dj2k1357

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This video was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Watch as Mochii devours a whole 14 pound turkey alongside a bowl of mashed potatoes with gravy and a bottle of cider. This girl is an eating machine, and she does not care if she gets her clothes dirty with food. This is one of her hottest and sexiest big stuffings to date, especially if you are a fan of gas. She lets loose the most farts I've heard from her yet, but apparently turkey and cider makes for absolutely massive burps. You get an amazing gaze at how massive she is becoming, growing wide from all angles. Her belly is hitting the table as she stands and leans over and it hits the table when sitting. Her ass is hanging out of the shorts. I love the many angles that she shoots in, especially the side view sitting where you can see her lift her ass and let loose farts. I hope more stufflings like this get made where she is uncomfortably stuffed by the end waddling out of breath.

Really loved this video and I will take "Pasta and Pastries Messy Stuffing" 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for this very detailed and kind review!! ❣️

I'm not sure if you've seen them, but if you like my huge stuffings of me pushing myself to my limits, definitely check out my 20K, All Day Fast Food Binge, and my 30K! 😜

I sent you a DM about the ROGO, so make sure to send me the Pasta and Pastries video link in response if that's still the video you want! 

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

This is one of, if not the sexiest mochii babii vid ive ever watched 🥵❤️ Highly recommend it bois 🔥🔥

Link to review