Whole Turkey Slob Stuffing

$9.99

(57 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Mega Stuffing • Messy Eating • Slob • Tight Clothes • Tight Chair • Chugging • Burping • Farting • Gassy • Belly Play • Thigh Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat • Fat Struggle • Multi Angle ~ 39 Minutes
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for the Reviews and the Comments ❤️ The extended deal is now over! I will be messaging everyone who reviewed for their choice of free clip and sending the bonus photos to those who commented! Thank you for your patience 😘

•••••••••••••••••••••••

WARNING: This video is EXTRA SLOBBY and includes very messy eating, chugging gravy, burping, farting and pushing far past my limits for the sexual thrill 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Every Thanksgiving I always fantasize about ditching the utensils lifting up the entire turkey and devouring it like a gluttonous SLOB 🤤

Last year I couldn't get my hands on a full sized turkey but this year...I got a WHOLE 14 POUND TURKEY all to MYSELF!

My goal here wasn't completion but rather to eat AS MUCH as I could possibly stomach in ONE SITTING until my gut was literally BURSTING at the seams!

I started by smothering the entire turkey in a THICK layer of gravy and then dove right in with only my hands...meat and juices getting all over me and my WAY too tight clothes 🙈

It wasn't long before I got completely lost in the food, grabbing the entire turkey and taking huge bites out of it like a GREEDY HOG! 🐖

Barely stopping for air I continued to devour the meat, shovel the mashed potatoes and chug the gravy until I felt TOO WIDE for my own chair...

As I got up to get a new chair the food just looked too good so I dove back in! This time standing up, my swollen gut spread out across the table...

As I eat, I bounce my over distended belly which is hanging MUCH lower than I EVER seen it hang before 😈

After sitting down in my new chair you can really see the effect all that food has had on my body...my belly is MASSIVE, sticking out like a round BEACH BALL packed with MEAT

I did some serious damage to the turkey but I know I'm not done just yet...I make sure to finish the entire bowl of mashed potatoes, chug the gravy and push myself to continue to eat the turkey until I hit my ABSOLUTE LIMIT!

At that point I could barely BREATHE or MOVE but I managed to roll myself to the ottoman so I could lean back and give my gut some space to digest the utterly GARGANTUAN meal I just ate..

Absolutely every inch of free space in my body was PACKED to the MAX with MEAT and you can really see it. Honestly I feel like this is the biggest my belly has EVER looked!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BunnyBra

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've been spending a lot of time thinking about what I wanted to see from this community. It's been quite a while, and somehow I haven't come into content quite like this, as for whatever reason it appears to be difficult to find. Yet - here we are!

In true fashion, this actually reminds me much of one of the first videos which ignited my interest in this kind of thing as a kid. Does anyone else remember? It was, I believe called 'Thanksgiving Stuffing Fail' and posted in the early 2000s - I believe someone eats an entire turkey as well (though I may be mistaken) as a little, >1 minute video played for comedy.

Yet I always suspected the jump-cut in the video could have been included to fool viewers. This is different - we get to see it! The dedication and experience is evident, and I'm actually quite impressed with the camera work.

I digress. Wonderful job! < 3

Response from the author:

Thank you for this review! It means a lot 🥰 As for thinking about what you're looking for in the community - that's one of the many reasons why my feeder and I started my feedee journey! We loved creating content and thought this would be a fun passion project for us to try and make videos that we would want to watch!

Feel free to DM me or message me on my forum, I'd love to talk about feedism ideas, if you're interested!

Also, I might have to go look at the stuffing fail video lol I don't think I've seen it! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

I’ve seen a lot of Mochii vids but damn she is the most gluttonous I’ve seen her yet. Eating a turkey to herself 🤯 and looking fat sorry morbidly obese 😍 while she is doing it. Even at one point resting her fat gut on the table. Letting out huge gluttonous burps has she goes, even some thunderous farts 🍑💨 from that big booty🥵 (the most I’ve heard her do ever). She is such a huge ball of lard by the end you will be shocked by the size of her 🐳. Buy this vid now and witness gluttony at its finest.

Would love to see you stuff yourself silly again in Spoiled Plump Princess as my rogo.

Thank you so much for this very thoughtful review! I always appreciate your thoughts and comments 💜

I'm DMing you about the rogo, so make sure to send me that spoiled princess link 😘

Link to review
Guest httpawp

Fourteen.

Pounds.

Of turkey.

Link to review
crudeatoms

This video is great. Mochii starts off with a cute outfit, awesome long hair, gorgeous makeup and (of course) a nice smile. On top of that, her fattened body is oozing all over the place.

By the end, she looks even better. Her face, clothes, belly and even her hair are covered in grease, her belly is significantly rounder and she's burping like crazy.

That's no wonder - I'm amazed by how much she ate... and I'm not exactly new to Mochii here. A must-buy for any fans of gluttony!

Appreciate this very much!! 🥰

Link to review
Monty Hall

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

WOW...Wow....wow.  That belly is huge!  This is a stuffing on an entirely new level.   What a pro!  An instant Thanksgiving Classic!

Link to review