7 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: feeder/feedee, feeder hand feeding, rope bondage, messy feeding, rough/forceful feeding

It's time to fatten up this hog for the holidays! My feeder has a special treat for me today, a whole pumpkin pie and a fresh can of whipped cream! First they tie me up making me totally helpless to stop them as they start pushing in delicious bite after bite; I must be taking too long for my feeder because after a few bites, they lose the spoon and start roughly shoving whole handfuls of pie into my greedy mouth (whether I want it or not), washing it down with MASSIVE mouthfuls of whipped cream. Pretty soon I am a MESSY and BLOATED pig, covered in cream and pie with an aching belly; but it's not enough for my feeder, they make me finish a couple more bites before I'm done, and of course I do like a good piglet!

(Note: this is a rougher feeding than I've ever done before, and I really ham it up with the reluctant act)

pie force feeding 1.gif

pie force feeding 2.gif

pie force feeding 3.gif

pie force feeding 4.gif

pie force feeding 5.gif

pie force feeding 6.gif

pie force feeding 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.