1 Screenshot

About This File

I’m sooooo nervous! This is the first time ever sharing one of my spicy short stories! I’ve always been so nervous to share but all you beautiful people have given me the confidence to finally share! This short story is written in the perspective of a horny highshool boy, who unexpectedly gets to live out an unbelievable fantasy with his fat substitute teacher😍 I hope you enjoy my writing! I would love some feedback to know if I should share more short stories!

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
AndrewRussell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A different type of video from our Goddess, as she regales us with a tale about the hardships of a teenage boy who's surrounded by voluptuous women, and gets to live out the ultimate fantasy.  The story is descriptive enough that you can picture the women involved, but to be honest, I just imagined that they were both Katie and I was the lucky teen 😂.  As usual, Katie does a great job in this video, and I'm genuinely looking forward to more of this, if she's comfortable with it, as she states she's a bit nervous to share this.

Link to review