2 Screenshots

About This File

This sexy fat goth babe has noticed you staring at her from accross the room. And she knows you're not just looking at her face. You're staring right at her massive, round gut that's hanging out of her tiny shirt. I mean, how could you NOT, really? It's so enormous and pillowy, it's hard to look away-especially when she's showing it off in such an obvious way. She can tell that big soft bellies are your weakness, so she decides to tease you with her voluptous and irrististably fat body while she sensually plays with her belly and overflowing muffin top- rubbing, squeezing and caressing all of her heavenly curves. This one is sure to push you over the edge very quickly, and GGGF knows exactly what she's doing! 🥵

If you like the video, I would really appreciate if you take the time to leave a little review for me! They help a ton and they make me so happy to read! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

GGGF did it again, another Masterpiece. She looks fatter and prettier than ever. I love how sensually she plays with her fat. Clearly enjoying all of the fat. She has such a womanly curvy body that yet has to find a rival. Everybody should check this out. Simply a must buy. 😍

Response from the author:

You’re the sweetest! Thank you so much for this amazing review, it means a lot 🥰♥️

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Tight jeans 👖 Tight shirts 👕 with Fat massive bellies spilling out of them , so jiggly and so soft is most definitely my type 😍🥰❤️💕 and yes you are the true goth queen 👑 of fat love 💕 handles , especially when you are sitting down in a comfy chair , with   That beautiful FAT! GUT! Over flowing on your lap , just talking about it and how much you love it 🥰☺️❤️ While you bounce it and jiggle it ☺️💕 you are looking a lot bigger now ☺️every time you post an update ☺️🥰❤️      Thank you so very much for your content 😊🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️

Thank you so much for the wonderful review as always! Your support means a lot 💕💕

Link to review
bbwfantasy115

I’ve just bought this, I haven’t even watched it, but I know its going to be incredibly sexy and one I probably won’t finish. Just the pics and the description alone are enough to get any man excited. Her belly is so big and sexy its insane. I can’t wait to start watching it ;) 

Hope it didn’t disappoint! Thanks so much for the sweet review 🖤

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it ♥️🥰

Link to review
jackal27

Wow I’m so impressed and turned on by how big GGGF is looking in this clip. This clip is almost like Instructions for Satisfaction as she seductively teases us about how big and soft she has become while she knows how “hard” her fans are and I definitely was watching this. Considering how thin she was and how full and round she looks now. Plus hearing her talk about how much better life is eating what she wants when she wants, I can’t wait to see how much bigger she gets going into 2022. 😍

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I’m glad to hear I’m looking bigger 🤤 And so happy you liked the clip 🥰♥️

Link to review

That belly bounce🏅. Miles deep , deep dough handles! So precious. My big hands could spend the rest of time in this therapeutic world. Genuinely enjoys being so fat, and also sais she is getting "fatter". Nice use of such trigger words. Definitely no shortage of content. Felt gggf could have gone on and on and never be bored

Aww what a lovely review! That made me so happy to read. Thanks so much for writing this and supporting me 🥰

Link to review
RandomTask

You've been looking noticeably fatter in your various posts lately and I just had to see you in a video. Damn you are lovely and that belly is phenomenal, I can't wait to see how you fatten up even more. 

Aww thank you so much! 🖤 I can’t wait to see myself even fatter either! 🐷

Link to review

Wow, this is a great clip! GGGF teases you with her huge, round and sexy fat belly for 8 minutes, as she plays with it and shows you that her fat girl pants are now really tight.

And I loved every second of it! To put it shortly; "It's beautiful, beautiful cinema."

Hugh Grant Cinema GIF by The Gentlemen

Haha thank you so much! This made me really happy to read, so glad you liked it! 

Link to review
AlwaysFried

Definitely one of your best videos 🥵🤤 you should start doing vore videos again 👀🥵🔥

Thank you so much! I’ll have to give vore another try at some point for sure, it was fun ☺️

Link to review

You already know you need this new vid from GGGF, seeing her touching and wobbling her big belly is so hot 🥵. Has you said you are definitely the queen of love handles 😍. I don’t want to spoil to much of what’s mentioned in this vid but it might take you a few attempts to get to the end if you know what I mean 😉.

Hehe thanks so much for your wonderful review! Always love hearing your feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed the clip! 💕💕

Link to review