Public Stuffing & Stories

$7.99

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

🐷🐽STORY TIME! 🐽🐷

Lauren decided to indulge and overly stuff herself. The victim? Pizza! She is a greedy little piggy as she becomes turned on while she publicly stuffs her face with cars parking next to her and seeing her overload!

Now that Lauren has been 300lbs for a little while she has some VERY descriptive stories to tell you! (Especially her latest about the DMV!!!😮

She loves to tell you about her experiences and just how much she enjoys the new weight and how everyone else loves it too! From clothing, seating, etc life issss so different!

watch her become a ravenous plump queen in many different angles!

watch as she lifts up her top for EVERYONE to see and plays with her big bouncy belly! So hot!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

🐷😍🐷 There are two things I love in life; stuffings and fat experience stories! 😍🐷😍 Idk if there’s anything more beautiful then LL completely indulging in public! 🔥🔥🔥🥵 This little (not so little lol) piggy was hungry, and ravenously stuffs her face! You could literally see the pleasure Lauren gets from stuffing herself, moaning and groaning after each bite, and getting turned on as she starts eating herself into a food coma! 🐷😍 As she stuffs herself, she talks about her experiences as a 300+ pound goddess! I don’t want to spoil anything lol, but the DMV story is sooo HOT and shows the results of all the overindulging Lauren has done over the course of the year! 🐷👏👏👏 She even pulls out her overfed gut for all to see! 😯 Her belly signifies what a greedy pig she’s become! And I could not get enough of those chunky arm rolls too! 🤗🤗🤗 Freaking FLAWLESS!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very fun video!!  Lauren is way too cute as she sits in her car in a busy parking lot in broad daylight chowing down on pizza and sharing stories!

The DMV story is highly entertaining and she describes the experience so well and so thoroughly that it's very easy to visualize.  And the best part about it is that she's not embarrassed about it at all - she just rolls with it, has fun, and maybe gets a little turned on too. 😉    Just like she doesn't hesitate to wave at a group of passers-by who happen to observe her stuffing her face . . .

Buy the video to hear Lauren's hot, fun stories - and as a bonus, watch her scarf down an entire pizza (she is literally shoving slice after slice into her face for, like, the entire clip!!), and see her chub come out to play for the last few minutes to boot!!  Another must-buy from the lovely @LushLauren!!!

Response from the author:

Oh my goodness! You are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to make me feel so special!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just watching Lauren eat, gain weight, showing of her plump belly and telling how much she feels happy being a big beautiful woman is simply too hot to handle!😍 Every plump and soft areas of her whole being from head to toe is sexy!❤️ A must watch!

Link to review
NikeLove1986

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well i know one thing if you do not get this vid you are doing yourself an injustice.. From a minute in and on its just way to hot for words ! This is a must buy video. You do not want to miss out 

Spotlight Must See GIF by St. Joost School of Art & Design

Link to review
Guest MarkyJ18

Love seeing such a spoiled goddess like Lauren stuff her face and starving belly in the car, showing how spoiled and lazy she deserves to be, telling a story about her new heavy weight being more noticeable in everyday interactions and the call out at the dmv ;) she’s nice and comfy in the car still running for the ac keeping her cool, she deserves to never have to walk anywhere and force her car to haul her thick heavy self around to just to grab food and stuff in a public space the ultimate greedy sexy gluttonous spoilage feeding herself more fattening foods, gaining weight while being lazy and carted around in a car.

Link to review
Michel84

😍Wow. Lauren really shows us here how to EAT! Voraciously fast and with big bites, while being aurousing at the same moment❤️. Anyone who likes watching Royally Rubenesque girls eat, will not be dissapointed by this alone. What really makes Lauren's personal videos stand out for me is that her sweet and candid personality, while still being a big gal who is confident in her curves and beauty always shines true, and she loves telling us personal anecdotes, usually about her weight and/or appetite. And this video is no exception to that! Oh, and of course Lauren shows of her amazing curves she as attained over her very tasty journey on curvage,

Shame the rating only goes up to 5 stars...

Response from the author:

😍😍😍 thank you!

Link to review
luke8694

Dinner and a show with Lauren Lush!

Lauren shows off a wonderful fat gut while indulging in some high calorie food! The stories are a fat lover's dream, something many 300 pound girls must go through on a daily basis. I love how hot she looks stuffing her face and that the food is just turning her on! Her flabby figure is on full display here especially with that sexy chunky roll on her arm!

Looking forward to another one of these, assuming she can get out of the car anytime soon!

😍🔥😘❤️

Link to review
AllContrast

My my is Lauren looking PLUMP! It's a amazing she can even fit in her car at this point! Yall gotta see this gal stuff herself with a full pizza and talk about her gloriously sexy daily struggles and stories about how her size lately! 10/10! It's cute she's constantly worried getting caught with her belly out in such a busy parking lot! 😜

Link to review