3 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has been stuffing so many carbs on vacation, her belly is starting to bloat like crazy!!

Shar has lunch. She drops her fat belly onto the kitchen worktop.. she flops, wobbles and shows you just how fat her belly is becoming from constantly stuffing herself. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What can I say about you? Just two words: PERFECTION and GODDESS. You are everything a guy can dream of... I mean, you are just PERFECT: awesome curves, adipose tissue all in the right places, cute face, beautiful eyes, sweet smile... Your beauty fascinates me... ;) 

Guest jarhead78

Posted

Truly amazing.  Shar now waddles like a true fat woman, she moans and groans throughout the vid from the effort of carrying such heft and mentions that her thighs are now so wide that they rub when she walks.  The chair at the end sounds like it’s about to collapse under her girth at any second!  She looked to be really enjoying doing the belly plops on the counter too. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.