3 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has been stuffing so many carbs on vacation, her belly is starting to bloat like crazy!!

Shar has lunch. She drops her fat belly onto the kitchen worktop.. she flops, wobbles and shows you just how fat her belly is becoming from constantly stuffing herself. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

StuffitInn

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The hottest clip I have ever seen from Shar, I love the natural look on her. This girl is so greedy she eats like such a hog now. Shoving huge bites of food into her mouth. I love how vocal you are and the moans as you shove in bites. You have grown so immense and your the reason I keep coming back too Curvage. Love this content more then any other. You have never been so unbelievably sexy. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Everyone loves it when shar goes on holiday has she always comes back bigger this time is no exception. We join her has she decides what to have for lunch her belly already bulging from the constant binging. Some great footage of shar reaching into the fridge to find her next treat which is a couple of burgers. Some impressively loud burps come from shar has she continues to eat and drink her water. Shar also shows off her impressive 🍑 it’s definitely to big to fit in the chair properly now 🐷. Plus the moaning sounds coming from shar are hot she definitely can’t keep her hands off her big belly. Shar looks amazing in this clip and the belly drops on the counter are the icing on the cake, 5 stars.

Link to review