6 Screenshots

About This File

This really long clip with way to much food was painful, hafway through I was FULL but that does not really matter. I have to finish everything right?

I struggle so hard to keep the food down this time, it's painful and I wish I had someone to Comfort me and rub my belly 💗

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

noaccount1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you are a fan of pure gluttony to the point of pain, you need to look no further than @SwedishButterball!

This is not your typical clip of a bbw eating a bit with a quick cut to her feigning being overstuffed. You get over 40 minutes of a woman eating to her limits. Each shift, each movement is highlighted by a groan and clutched belly as she just keeps going and going.

You will not regret buying this clip, enjoy one of the best eaters out there!

Response from the author:

Wow thank you a million 😀❤️

Link to review
Dan77

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I so excited to see your awesome belly!!😍😍 I hope to see grow more and more, youre so beautifull

Im so happy to hear! 

I have more stuff coming up ❤️

Link to review
anonfin

There are various small details that make a feederist video a very good one. Personally, I enjoy it very much (should I say, too much?) when the girl is unboxing/unpacking the treats she’s about to gorge herself with. The rustling of the packaging forms a type of soundtrack; the perfect one. As she’s shivering with desire, hunger and eagerness to inhale all that inside the immense void that sits at the center of her insatiable stomach, that music changes. It roses to a crescendo, pushing the viewer into a delirium tremens from which there’s no promise they’ll ever get out. Ever.

SB starts to play this symphony of perdition since the very beginning of the clip. She’s a Swedish, female Glenn Gould: her fingers start to play on boxes, bags, little containers, wraps, and cans. You’ll start to drool together with her, as she pronounces litanies of gastronomic items. Everything mixes up with other sounds, tunes, and rhythms. You NEED to see it and hear it in order to really appreciate and understand what’s all this about. In top of it, you’ll see her gigantic, yet empty obese gut that is about to be overstuffed to some incredible proportions. I’ve been in this community for quite some time, but I’ve very rarely seen a woman being able to throw so much food inside her and to get so overengorged.

I don't want to spoil too much, so I will just end by saying that the video is a rather long one. If you are like me, obsessing over minutia and details, you’re in for an incredible treat. It will also offer you many, many reasons to exhaust yourself repeatedly (ahem, if you know what I mean…) I know I did, and I’m still filled with lust. SB is an incredible model, one of my fav in here tbh, a gifted artist and an amazing human being altogether.

Get the clip, go follow her, and let her guide you to the land of absolute hedonistic excess. She knows that realm, oh so very well!

This review is ART 🧐🍸

Thank you so so much!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️💋

Link to review