12 Screenshots

About This File

๐ŸŽ 23 minutes of FUN and SENSUALITY! ย  ย  I was so hungry and eat so fast that my belly swelled up like a pregnant! ย In the midst of huge Burpings ! ย And the lingerie kept bothering me, tight, and all the time come inside my ass!

This video contains: โฃ๏ธ LASAGNA! ย DRINK: COKE Bloat - Stuffing /BURPING a lot!

โฃ๏ธBellyplay a lot! โฃ๏ธWeight gain

Watch my specialย and fetish videos!

Talk with me!ย ย 

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

so sexy to watch her fat soft belly lay there and how she devour that lasanga๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Guest almull

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever bought a video from you until now. This was an amazing video. You are beautiful with such awesome burps and a big appetite. Canโ€™t wait to see more stuffing videos from you! ย Wish I could give you more stars on this review!!!!ย 

Link to review
sanderson23

I love your burps throughout this entire video!!!! I love you big your belly gets๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Guest Nullnvoid

๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ No se puede con tanta ricura. Eres una reina Camilla. Por favor me dejas saber so haces videos personales ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

You will not regret this purchase. Camilla is pure heaven ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคคย 

Link to review
Jotaro

You ate so much of that lasagna omg๐Ÿ˜ Your belly looks really pregnant its so round I love it๐Ÿ˜˜ I hope you keep stuffing your face with delicious meals๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
BigMan2525

Such a great video โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ The burps throughout it were amazing. so sexy seeing you stuff your face like a greedy pig. I wish I was there feeding you myself. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Response from the author:

Come Baby

Link to review
Guest Bellyfiller

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nothing sexier than hungry growing girl and this video is the pinnacle of such videos.ย 

Link to review