12 Screenshots

About This File

๐ŸŽ 23 minutes of FUN and SENSUALITY! ย  ย  I was so hungry and eat so fast that my belly swelled up like a pregnant! ย In the midst of huge Burpings ! ย And the lingerie kept bothering me, tight, and all the time come inside my ass!

This video contains: โฃ๏ธ LASAGNA! ย DRINK: COKE Bloat - Stuffing /BURPING a lot!

โฃ๏ธBellyplay a lot! โฃ๏ธWeight gain

Watch my specialย and fetish videos!

Talk with me!ย ย 

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Bellyfiller

Posted

Amazing video. Love your belly and how its just hanging between those big meaty thighs. I would love to just rub that belly while you feast like the queen that you are

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Bellyfiller said:

Amazing video. Love your belly and how its just hanging between those big meaty thighs. I would love to just rub that belly while you feast like the queen that you are

Hummmmmmย That would be delicious!

Looking forward to all the content you come up with next! I wish I could fly to where you are and help you get as big as you wanna be!ย 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, almull said:

Looking forward to all the content you come up with next! I wish I could fly to where you are and help you get as big as you wanna be!ย 

Thanks dear! Give me a review 5 stars!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.