4 Screenshots

About This File

I bought some new active wear. I thought it might encourage me to go to the gym. But I'm sooo embarrassingly out of shape. What if someone in there sees my big, bouncing belly as I try to work out? I better put on a corset to hide my gut. Okay. Maybe now I'm ready?

This is a RP/workout clip. I recorded a voiceover as I get ready to go to the gym- only to decide I'm too tubby and self-conscious to be seen there. Back in the bedroom, there's no point to wear this suffocating outfit. But, as I look in the mirror, I can't believe how big I've gotten. I should do at least SOME sort of workout. My stomach... I used to have abs! Maybe, if I do some planks, I can get that core strength back. I don't even know if those ab muscles are still *in there* under all my soft padding. Oh gosh, I'm barely into the beginning of this workout but I'm already tired- and hungry. I gotta get thru this so I can pig out later without feeling guilty. If the old, fit me saw what a "workout routine" would one day become for her, she'd be in shock.

CouchQueen_-_Too_Self_Conscious_to_Work_Out_-_SS07.gif

CouchQueen_-_Too_Self_Conscious_to_Work_Out_-_SS06.gif

CouchQueen_-_Too_Self_Conscious_to_Work_Out_-_SS05.gif

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Response from the author:

Thank you kindly!

Link to review
Moist Kovic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As always i love just how further creative the video ideas get and the whole fit gym bunny to fat pig will never get old itย just adds to extremely hot levels of gaining.ย 
hope to see more like these in the futureย ๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Hey, if I gotta be a pig, I'm gonna act piggy!

Thank you vurrry much for leaving a review! ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review