Love Yourself

$3.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Do you know how hard it is to actually love yourself and enjoy the body you're in? I dont post lexxyy very much anymore because I struggle with comparing myself to other women everyday. Its either I'm not skinny enough, I'm not thick in the right places, I'm not fat enough.. it's a constant battle and I am sick of it!!!! Fuck your expectations of lexxyy. Dont like it, move on. 

Yea I have acne, scarring, I have stretch Mark's, I have cellulite, I have body hair, i have stains on my teeth! Yes i have a big belly now that doesn't match up with my behind or my boobs like it should. My body stays covered up now because I am insecure what others will think of me in public. I'm tired of being like this. I try to love myself but there will always be better out there. 

Alll that I can do now is keep taking the steps forward, hugging myself every day. And getting back into old habits that makes me feel good about myself. 🌈

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Beautiful and sexy. Don't let anyone put you down :)

Link to review