Cake, pepsi and burps

$4.50

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Piggy is now fatter than ever (255lbs) but that doesn't stop her from submitting to gluttony...

Watch me as I eat an entire McCain chocolate cake and drink pepsi. The video is in two parts; in the first one I start devouring the cake in tight jeans (they will soon be unbuttoned ;)), I also do a little belly play. In the second part, you'll see me struggle to eat the last bites of the cake. Eventually, I manage to finish this 1600 calories cake, not without moaning and burping.  I'm now round and full and ready to take a nap !

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest flakmaster

Just about busting out of that chair. Great video quality too. Can't go wrong here!

Link to review
Guest navarre

My face, your belly.

Link to review
Guest elasticbronco

Super hot!

Link to review
Guest lmeyer3

I can't get enough of seeing this girl's belly overlap her jeans... nuff said.

Link to review
wavemagnet

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

When she did her pizza stuffing 2 months ago, she weighed in at 241 pounds. Now tipping the scale at 255, she's huge and hungry. This is a nicely shot video where she sits and devours yet another entire cake. I love watching her grow bigger so this video is an nice addition. She barely fits in her chair and she looks amazing. At this price, it's a no brainer, recommended.

Link to review