4 Screenshots

About This File

Consider this my formal application to be bred. I heard you are the best and I just have to see for myself. I know you know how to lay it down and make anyone you breed massive. I've gotten pretty far on my own, but with your skill I know I can get even further. All my curves and soft cushioning make for the perfect fatty waiting to be bred. Things might have started tame but by the end, I'm BEGGING you to take me and make me yours. Yours to do whatever you wish with, to feed, fuck, fatten, and whatever else your heart desires.

I put on something to show off all my curves. A top that shows my giant milkers, panties that show just how much my belly spills out. I even put on this collar specially for you. I want to show you just what valuable breeding material you have to work with! I spin around a bit and show you my ballooning body from every point of view. Jiggly ass, thick thighs, blossoming breasts, ballooning belly, and a big fat FUPA. It's all here ready to be taken by you. Please I need you to dump your load in me, to make me yours and breed me. It's what I was made for, put here on earth just to be bred by you. It's all I think about, all I want. I just need it, I'm so desperate for it. I hope you find my application and dedication pleasing, and that you breed me in the way only you know how to.
Clip features: breeding fetish, light submission, fat chat, begging, collar, 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.