Bianca Blonde - Coke bloat in a tight dress πŸ’•

$6.99

Β Β  (1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

An extra 50lbs has me busting out of this dress now. Drinking 1.5 letre of coke..Β Can I pop the buttons? Watch me struggle as myΒ belly get bigger and bigger Β Β πŸ₯΅

BBπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

CFH

This is absolutely phenomenal πŸ‘ Bianca is looking gorgeous here in a 'slightly' too tight dress as she chugs coke and stuffs on leftover Chinese food, all whilst showing off her incredible, fat body πŸ₯΅ the way Bianca talks about her amazing gain is honestly one of the hottest things and when she lifts her dress to reveal that huge, fat belly I swear I almost blacked out πŸ˜‚ I don't know what sorcery is going on here but that dress somehow manages to hide her belly so well, it's like a tardis. The end result is a gorgeous, bloated Bianca and honestly, who doesn't love the sound of that?! The thing I love most is just hearing how much she loves her body, it honestly makes my soul happy to hear her describe her incredible body with such love, it's wholesome af.Β 

Fantastic work Bianca!

Link to review