4 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend has just settled in for some guitar practice, and she’s got a big bottle of soda with her. 
You’ve told her you think her burps are gross, but she won’t stop chugging soda and blowing her huge burps in your face! 

She can barely get through a song without stopping to chug more soda and huge burps come rocketing from her mouth! 

She knows you’re secretly loving this, and what’s wrong with a little banter between partners?  

Soon she’s so bloated that she can barely play! She’s rubbing her belly and doing the biggest burps, jiggling and shaking them out while teasing you! 

Eventually she wants to kiss and make up, but not before getting all those gassy burps up! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is so laid back and relaxing 😌 and I love ❤️ the way you play that guitar 🎸 and sing 🎤 also 🥰🌈 while you burp and stop 🛑 too drink more coke , and letting all those cool 😎 burps out  , thanks 🙏 for hanging out with you 🥰it was fun ☺️💕

Response from the author:

Thank you for all the lovely reviews 🌈

Link to review
chubnubs11

A great video, Jersey gets so bloated in front of our eyes and releases some amazing burps throughout the whole video! Jersey also shows off her amazing guitar playing and her fantastic singing voice! This video is a treat!!

Yay! The burps were primo! 

Link to review
Jorin85

A sexy burping Poison Ivy guitar video - oh hell yeah! Loved it!

Recognised that guitar riff immediately 

That made me so happy! I’ve been practicing a lot and was a bit worried about playing it for the video but, if you recognise  it then I’m doing something right 🌈 

fat poison ivy here I come 👻

Link to review