3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everybody! In this video you'll see me stuffing my face with 4 donuts and to wash it off I'll be drinking a 1.5 litre bottle of coke! As you might be able to tell I have gained a bit more weight, especially in my thighs, belly and face, I hope you enjoy as you watch me play with my soft jiggly belly after stuffing my face. This video is only just short of 5 min but I promise to have longer videos coming out soon!

Make sure to review and react to the video if you enjoyed.It helps me out a lot ❤

Until next time - Barbie x

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackita991

2$ but tons of sugars and calories in this video. Watch Barbie devour the recommended weekly amount of sugars for a girl of her age and size in just 5 minutes, and see what wonders are those calories doing to her body, not to mention her super cute chubby face.

Link to review
Guest bop_877

I'm a little late here but Barbie is still the only reason I hop on curvage. She's softer, chunkier, and cuter than ever here and editor/camerman Ken is on point as usual. It almost looks like she gets carried away and scoffs down donuts too fast 🤣. 2$ for this vid is criminal honestly. Especially when her content is leagues better in quality than most of the top models. 

Link to review
Cubsbaseball3

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You should make a longer burping video. Love to see a pretty girl like you burp.

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

:wub:

Link to review
ryansmith7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Enjoying the double chin coming through 😍

Link to review
Fred28

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video. Please make more burping videos 

Link to review
Dogman

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a great clip especially for the price  Buy it guys  there won’t be any regrets .I’m looking forward to when your your belly starts to hang it will make you even more stunning which you are already x

Link to review
pog

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

awesome video for an awesome price. great to see barbie with even more weight!

Link to review
Tmoneyman

She's beautiful. Absolute fire

Link to review
Ry_411997

Quality as usual.  Hope to see more from you again soon!

Link to review
Kviewer247

Those donuts didn't stand a chance!  Love the burps as well more of them please!

Link to review
Bomber9

Really good video!

Really like the stuffing.

The coke chugging is so good, please do more of that! 😊

Link to review
Lebron4mvp

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Def her at her biggest so far. Great shots of her devouring donuts and chugging coke and it’s $2 can’t beat that

Link to review
Musicman541

This one was definitely worth the wait! Clearly doughnuts are her favorite and the camera captures all the best angles. 10/10 would recommend!

Link to review
Bob D Dylan

Great camera angles and great close ups of growing curves and belly play! “Chefs kiss” 

Link to review
ChampChamp

Nothing more sexy than this, each video gets hotter and hotter.. Thank you so much, for so much.. I wish I could rate it higher for you. Hope you have a wonderful day you gorgeous girl x ps your lad is so lucky aha wish yea both the best

Link to review
fattony20

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow, Babs sure is looking chunky these days and devouring donuts definitely isn't going to help!  

Lots of jiggly belly play and a hefty looking Barbie in this vid, go check it out. 

Link to review