5 Screenshots

About This File

Jersey’s biggest bloat EVER! 

This is no ordinary stuffing! I got beers too! I’m trying to get myself more bloated than I’ve ever been before! Since it’s such an incredible challenge I chose my favorite restaurant in Auckland! These burgers are amazing, greasy, dense, and a little spicy! 

I cannot wait to start eating as I shovel in fries loaded with Kimchi, cheese, and heaps of Mayo! You know I got the extra sauce this time! Moans of pleasure as this greasy treat passes through my lips, my hands stay on my belly rubbing and jiggling to get my best burps ever caught on camera! 

Don’t forget the chicken wings! These are so greasy and spicy but I cannot stop dipping them in huge amounts of Mayo and shoving them in! So much food and so much beer starts to make me a bit tipsy! 

Im obviously having a great time despite how stuffed I’ve become, more beers and more burps as you’re literally watching my belly get bigger from start to finish in this video! 

The more ** I get the more loose I become, sloppy with my food, grease dripping down my face and rubbing it into my belly. Even more moaning and belly rubs, this bloat is making me incredibly uncomfortable but it’s also turning me on! 

Eventually it becomes too much and I need to lay down, you can see how round my belly has become, making a huge mound even as I lay rubbing it. 

But I’m determined to get a few more burps in before I call it quits, and I’m so proud of myself for burping and bloating more than I ever have before! 

At nearly an hour this is a very special stuffing experience with heaps of fat chat and GFE vibes. Treat yourself to my sexy discomfort! 

how will I top this? Wait and see! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW!!! This is a must see video! Watch Jersey as she gets as bloated as she has ver been before! She goes to town with burgers chicken and fries! And she downs it all with beer after beer which helps her bloat up more and release her best burps yet!! They were amazing and huge!! Also watch as Jerseys belly gets noticeably bigger and bigger! Her belly is so sexy and by the end its the biggest you have ever seen it and it made my Jaw drop!! Her belly is so huge and sexy, and Jersey is so gorgeous!!! There is also great belly play belly rubs, and fat chat throughout the whole video and it gets better and better the more tipsy she gets!!! I wish I was able to give the belly rubs the ghoul deserves!! Highly recommend! Jersey is the best!!!

Response from the author:

Omg

Thank you! A very special review from a very special person! 

Link to review