2 Screenshots

About This File

So much has changed in my gain recently! I have definitely been gaining weight faster than I ever have prior, and it is really doing magic on this belly and other parts of me 😅...

With this extra weight, I am SO horny, constantly.  I eat very frequently and make myself stuffed daily now, which just leads to my hormones on overdrive! I've always been a sexual person, but with this added weight comes added excitement. I tell you what has changed in my sex life from being too tired for certain positions to openly discussing my favorite positions! I haven't had a complaint yet about my quick exhaustion... maybe its a turn on for them too, hmm? 😏 

I talk about my plan for my gain, do I see myself getting even bigger?! It sure will be interesting to look back on this video in a few months when hopefully, there's even more changes! Enjoy this sexy, fun, horny filled video! 

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a very hot video.  It makes the watcher feet horny too!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review