2 Screenshots

About This File

"Look at this fat girl. "Luna Hellborn".. who does she think she is? Look at these pictures, look how fat she is.. look at her fat rolls.. it's really embarrassing to post these pictures, she should be ashamed to show herself so fat on the internet! Well, I'm skinny, so who cares. It will never happen to me. I'm going to bed!"
[the next morning]

"ugh.. I feel sick. I feel a weight on my belly and I'm short of breath.. but.. what's going on? what is this fat belly? this is not my body!!!"

A bully wakes up in the body of the fat girl she was bullying. She is initially disgusted by her new overflowing body, but then realizes how touching her soft belly is able to calm and reassure her. Gradually, she begins to appreciate that body full of curves, massaging and playing with her belly, feeling feminine and abundant, wondering what it might be like to ride a boy in that new fat, soft body.. do you want to be the one to try?

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.