2 Screenshots

About This File

🔥You're getting ready for a night out with your girlfriend, but it's proving more difficult than expected due to her huge recent weight gain. She shows you a dress at first that shows off her belly/ belly button outline, and though she looks super sexy in it, it's a bit too dressy for the occasion. So she decides to put on some jeans and a tee shirt. But as she tries to find something to wear, she realizes that NOTHING is fitting anymore! Some of her jeans don't even make it past her huge, wide hips. And the ones that do are SO tight, she can't even manage to zip them up! Not to mention her shirts that are nowhere close to covering her massive gut! The entire experience is very arrousing for you, though. Your GF knows you love it and has a lot of fun teasing you a bit in her tight clothes 🥵

If you enjoy this clip, please take a moment to leave me a review! They really mean a lot to me as they help me a ton and they're SO nice to read!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a must buy if you are into tight clothes. My mind gets blown every time I see GGGF. How can someone get hotter with every, literal pound they gain. 🥵 She is the best model and you can really tell that she is into what she is saying. Her style is amazing. She created the perfect scenario. If you ever dreamed about having a goth gf this role play is perfection. 😍

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much! 🥺 you’re the sweetest . I appreciate the lovely review! ♥️

Link to review
Bradrig86

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Carrying a tonne around the hips and belly. This is the BIGGEST, heaviest, most out of shape, clumsiest and wobbliest I've ever seen GGGF. Looking fatter in the face too! Damn!

Thanks so much! I’m glad the extra stuffings are showing! I love hearing that 🥵 🖤

Link to review
notrelevent333

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She keeps getting bigger and better! Her growing gut is turning everything into a crop top, definitely a must buy if you are into outgrown clothes!

Thank you so much! 🖤 The goal is to have no shirts left where my belly doesn’t hang out 🥵 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thanks so much! 🖤🖤

Link to review
not a real member

Wow 😮 damn girl you have gotten really big , especially in your growing gut 🥰❤️ The way it hangs and jiggles wearing tight jeans 👖 it looks so very impressive 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕 especially when you tried on the first shirt 👕 that light gray one , that one was my favorite of all of them ☺️❤️Because you can wear it out in public , with some belly showing ☺️🥰 this is something I would see out in public also where I live in the US 🇺🇸 It just depends where you go to hangout ☺️Like at clubs or bars and grills , Walmart , concert events it just depends who is playing 🥁🎸bowling alleys 🎳 and so much more ☺️🥰💕 but most of all where I see this is at a county state fair 🎡🎢🎠 where all the fair food is 🥨🍔🌭🍕 with a lot of people walking around and having fun ☺️ Especially the carnival games ☺️ My favorite game is the guess your weight game because it is fun to watch ,because you never know who gets on that scale ☺️ It could be a surprise 😍🥰 but anyways thanks 🙏 for the content that you create and bring it to life     Awesome job 👍💕

Thanks so much for the in-depth review! And I definitely agree- the weight guessing fair game was always the best. So embarrassing and hot at the same time 😂🖤

Link to review
Guest jesst

CG- Delicious body- soft and soothing voice, a truely winning combination.
Quite often the day dream of running away with her and living a double life of greed and Pure sexual satisfaction.

Link to review
Lihter

You are an amazing woman! I love your beautiful fat belly. Your videos help me do well at university :lol: Thank you very much!

Link to review
Ry_411997

A+ as usual. Love your RP stuff. Keep it coming 

Thank you! So glad you liked it ☺️ And of course, I will always keep the rp coming- it’s my favorite! 🖤

Link to review

This is another one of GGGF’s amazing rp clips, in this she plays the part of your gf. Who you may have been treating a little to well recently, if you know what I mean 😉. Her gain is very noticeable 😍 in everything she try’s on being more than a little too tight. Her clothes can barely contain her growing gut 🥵 even her tops can’t cover her belly either because it’s gotten so big. Check this clip out now and see it for yourself why it’s 5 stars.

What a great review, as always! Thank you so much! 🖤🖤🖤

Link to review