Button Pop | Boyfriend’s Clothes Try-On

$8.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

BUTTONPOP•TRY-ON•WEIGHTGAIN  

As some of you know, I am in a polyamorous relationship with Jennie and Max (my boyfriend). While Jennie is gaining with (and for) me, my boyfriend remains small and skinny. Max is much smaller than me, and has been since we started dating a year ago (when I was over 50lbs lighter!) Today I tried on some of his clothes and as expected... they didn't quite fit me ;) watching my big belly stretch out his button downs make me so hot and bothered, especially when it pulled so hards that they popped open!!!! If you like clothing try-ons and want to see me struggle, this clip is for you!

ROGO Review this clip before November 20th at 5:00 PM EST and receive :)a clip of your choice, free! (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Reviews are always SO appreciated. Knowing you enjoy the content I put so much energy into means so so much to me. Thank you so much for your ongoing support. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

OK first things first: Candice is so dang adorable. Darned pretty and constantly blossoming more and more voluptuous. Then there's that BODY. A total dreamgirl. I mean everyone's dream; whether yer a guy, girl, feedee or not, Candice is your type because we all love Beauty itself. So naturally Candice is loved and worshipped by more than one person. Heck, more than ten thousand if we count her followers, whom I can only imagine are as smitten as I am. But anyhow... in this clip we get a glimpse inside Candice's relationship concerning her sheer physical breadth relative to her boyfriend. Candice is dating an extremely fortunate fellow who scarcely weighs a sugar plum. Well, let's say he seems to be a fine fit lad. Whereas Candice... that's another story. Candice is a total BOMBSHELL. She's just "BOOM!" exploding out everywhere in soft womanhood. Here she shows us a few examples of her ample figure literally busting out of her skinny boyfriend's clothes. Her boobs are most impressive, fuckin' ginormous actually, as she jacks 'em up in her face trying to button his shirt. So full, fat and round. There are so fat and growing so fast that even Candice is impressed by their ever-blooming beauty. She even pauses for a moment to show off to the camera how big and full they are. And we all get an close up faceful of Candice's proud thicc bosom. Nothing the lad owns really spans the girth of Candice's magnificent sexy bosom. And she just giggles with delight at being so much bigger and so much heavier than he is. This whole video just has to have gotten Candice lit as hell. It sure did it for me. This is dream territory. Everything about this lass is sweet, ripe, plump and yummy, it's like walking into Wonka Land. And you know what Willy Wonka said about the boy whose every dream came true?.. He lived happily ever after. 

Link to review