12 Screenshots

About This File

It's Thanksgiving and Delilah is preparing a feast for her family. It's almost time for them to arrive when she realizes that she'd forgotten the most important element of the holiday - the one thing you HAVE to have when celebrating thanksgiving - the goddamn turkey!

She immediately calls the store, but they're out of turkeys, I mean of course they are - it's Thanksgiving! She starts to panic but quickly comes up with a plan... she'll order some rolls from the store and use magic on the guy delivering them and turn HIM into a turkey!

The problem? Delilah isn't supposed to use her magic. She hasn't in years. She's rusty and according to magic "law" (whatever that might be), rusty magic has serious consequences. "You know what's a bigger consequence?" She says, "My aunt when she bitches about my Thanksgiving lunch going terribly, so I feel like I can live with the consequences!"

The delivery guy arrives and Delilah tries to persuade him to come in, but he won't budge. Fed up, Delilah transforms him (POV) right on her doorstep, into a gobbling, stupid little turkey. She ties him up and seasons him with different salts & spices, and talks all about just how tasty he's going to be before popping him in the oven.

When he's finally cooked after a few hours, he's semi conscious, but all he can see is Delilah's big mouth munching at him. Teeth, tongue and a uvula, repeat.

After the family leaves, Delilah starts complaining about a belly ache. She decides to lie down but notice something wrong with her belly, it's getting bigger and it's moving in really weird ways.

Freaking the hell out, she calls her mom to confess what she did and ask for help but her mom can't save her. Nobody can, because these are the consequences of using rusty magic...

Other Files from Delilah Dee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.