3 Screenshots

About This File

Wow! I can’t believe it was so hard for me to make this video! I’m telling you, since gaining weight, regular tasks are so much harder! I wanted to take this opportunity to give you a real life example of a common fat girl struggle!  My fat has made me loose so much flexibility lol. Don’t miss out on this video! I’m on the ground for most of this video which means you get to see all my delicious belly fat squished under my heavy boobs while I struggle to barley paint my toes😳 I seriously get so exhausted that I take breaks in between toes to adjust my belly fat!  Half way through painting I show some of my new rolls and talk about how even my stretchy clothes are struggling to keep up with my weight! This video has plenty of fat chats and jiggly goodness! Enjoy watching me work up a sweat from simply painting my nails! 

Edited by KatiesBigFatButt

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you 🙏🏻 😘

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your favourite plump Goddess returns, this time painting her toenails.  Never really thought doing something that seems so simple would be a challenge, but man does she struggle.  Thankfully we're blessed to see her get into various positions to paint her nails, which provides us with a ton a jiggling, cleavage shots and heavy breathing.  Katie is surprising flexible at points, but you can tell it's a real struggle. The end results don't look too bad to me, but I'm a guy who doesn't give a $#!t about painting nails.  A big, beautiful Goddess like Katie could be reading the phone book while wearing a burlap sac and I'd pop a boner.  Anyways, a hot vid + a hot model = BUY!

Response from the author:

Thank you love! 

Link to review