3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone, ❤️

I hope you liked my first clip and how I barely fit into my bathtub!

Well now it is time to get out...and I got to tell you... it ist not easy. I am stuck! 🐖

I need multiple tries to manage to get out of the tub. I am breaving heavily and you can see how out of shape I really am! 

I am already fantasizing about being too big for my bathtub! What do you think, when will I be too fat to get out of there without any help? 😊

Watch my bonus clip and tell me in the comments! 

YOur favourite Piggy, Oink Oink 🐖

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Trove

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

definitely check this video out if you're into stuckage. seeing her big beautiful body jiggle as she struggles to dislodge it from the tub...so good!

Link to review
Feedher_lover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you're stuck in your bathtub now imagine how hard it'll be once you get even bigger. Amazing video, love watching you grow more and more piggy ❤ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
gmang

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think the time when you'll need help getting out is fast approaching, but how long will you be able to fit into the tub at all? 😉

Link to review
LuffyDMonkey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This big ol fatty is so hot. Her getting her big wide hips and belly stuck in the tub is so hot I can’t wait to see what else she comes out with I’m hooked and I will definitely be coming back for more:).

Link to review
ZAIZEK

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

so sexy when a fatty get stuck! and wow, heavy breathing is hoot and amazing to her your lovely voice again! 

Link to review
Jerzy513

Amerykańska sylwetka, niemieckie słodycze i słowiańska uroda. To chyba najlepsza kompilacja na świecie! Życzę dalszych sukcesów na polu marketingowym jak i wagowym bo praca modelki SSBBBW jest przecież podwójnie ciężka! 

Link to review
Andi92

She is the hottest feedee I know and it´s totally worth to buy her videos! Watching her trying to get out of the bathtub is so hot!

Link to review