5 Screenshots

About This File

It's lunch time! 

I'm on my house clothes, comfortable shorts and a (kind of) outgrow top that used to fit me quite well 😢. Have a big burger king order coming and decide to give myself a time to enjoy my food before I have to go back to work: one of the burgers alone has 1200cal! It's pretty much the size of my face and packed with cheese and bacon. The other, my very favourite, meat, cheese and onion rings 👌🏽

A bucket of fries, milkshake and soda to finish, leaving me with a full belly and huge smile on my face 💚

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thatfatguineapig has BK burgers, fries, a milkshake and soda.  Her little shorts look like they are getting stretched out because her gut is so huge.  The burping in this video is awesome as well.  I enjoy seeing her big double chin, it's really hot.  Thatfatguineapig says she thinks she's full, but keeps eating anyway.  I really like the heavy breathing in this video because she is so stuffed.  I was definitely checking out her big side roll and her back fat too.

After stuffing herself, her belly is huge 😍  She changes the camera angle, showing off her big belly from the side (low angle), and it sounds like she is uncomfortable from being so full.  It's also hard to bend because her stuffed belly gets in the way.  She does a great job finishing her food, milkshake and soda.  Then she stands up, looking huge, with her fat jiggling as she walks, and lets out a big belch at the end of the video.  It's really hot!

Link to review