4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone, 

just a month ago I moved into my new appartment. Back then bathing was not a problem, but now... things have changed ☺️

Watch how I climb into the bathtub, how I exhausted I get und how I can barely fit in there!

This clip includes lots of fat talk and belly play ! 

Once I finally managed to get it, I kinda got stuck... so I started snacking 🐖

What can I say I really am a piggy I guess, what do you think, have I turned into a fat piggy? Have I gotten extremly lazy? And do you think I might need to move into a new, bigger appartment soon (because the doorframes get kinda tight too)? Watch my clip and let me know in the comments!

Your favourite Piggy 🐖

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Redcliff87

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Pink Bubble Piggy is just the best. Not only is she incredibly beautiful, but she's just so charismatic. I can't wait to see her continue her weight gain journey

Link to review
Guest Supersizeit

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Pinkbubblepiggy is absolutely stunning,  her features are so soft and her personality is adorable.I would absolutely recommend her content. 

Link to review
Meerno

Totally amazing video! It'll be hard to top this, but I have no doubt you will. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I was blown away with *how* you got your snacks ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️ 

Link to review
LuffyDMonkey

I’m so glad she’s finally making clips I bought every clip she has put out so far and I intend to buy all of them moving forward they’re all amazing and I can’t wait to see how much bigger and hotter she gets she is already so beautiful and plump just amazing to watch.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Maksio

Bardzo mi się podobało. Czekam na więcej contentu i serdecznie cię pozdrawiam 😊

Link to review
Jerzy513

Absolutnie powalające. Wiem bo sam mam taką wannę i łazienkę i ledwo tam wchodzę mając tylko co najwyżej 135 kilo. Ale chyba widziałem już na portalu zdjęcie w innej większej wannie, czy mi się zdawało? Bo ta większą też pewnie niedługo będzie przyciasna. I dobrego apetytu życzę wtedy będą kolejne znakomite pomysły na filmiki. Bo przecież wiadomo od wieków że jak w brzuchu pusto to w głowie groch z kapustą. 

Link to review
Andi92

This is amazing content! I can only recommend it! It´s so hot watching her eat snacks and to see how she barely fits into the bathtub 😍

Link to review
Bmsx

One day soon she will be too big to leave the bath tub, then she will need someone to bring her chocolate and sweets 😏🐷🐄

Link to review
Bmo94494

Wow pinkbubblepiggy is enormous! I gotta say pulling that candy out of her secret hiding place cracked me up! 😂Her luscious body is just too much for the tub to handle. I guess showers it is. 😁

Link to review