5 Screenshots

About This File

Highly anticipated November weigh in is finally here! And it’s a milestone! I can’t wait to tell you all about how my body is changing, how I’ve been feeling about my body, and just how much I’ve gained since October! 

You get my authentic reaction when I step on the scale for the first time in over a month! There’s been a lot of stuffing, a lot of laziness, and a lot of beer leading up to this amazing display of fatness you see before you! 

The look on my face says it all, this is a milestone weigh in and I couldn’t be happier with the results!

The measuring tape comes out and we get to see how many centimeters I’ve gained in my bust hips and waist, you can really see where I store my fat, and it gives you a nice glimpse into what’s going to continue to grow on my gaining journey! 

I crack open a beer and talk about how I’m feeling about this, and recap on my gaining goals so far! Pop one open and let’s celebrate with some belly play! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.