5 Screenshots

About This File

Highly anticipated November weigh in is finally here! And it’s a milestone! I can’t wait to tell you all about how my body is changing, how I’ve been feeling about my body, and just how much I’ve gained since October! 

You get my authentic reaction when I step on the scale for the first time in over a month! There’s been a lot of stuffing, a lot of laziness, and a lot of beer leading up to this amazing display of fatness you see before you! 

The look on my face says it all, this is a milestone weigh in and I couldn’t be happier with the results!

The measuring tape comes out and we get to see how many centimeters I’ve gained in my bust hips and waist, you can really see where I store my fat, and it gives you a nice glimpse into what’s going to continue to grow on my gaining journey! 

I crack open a beer and talk about how I’m feeling about this, and recap on my gaining goals so far! Pop one open and let’s celebrate with some belly play! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest MarkyJ18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love love love when a women reveals her weight I love that it’s such a negative thing to ask a woman but when she’s proud of it and reveals it with excitement omfg to die for, plus MEASURMENTS, such a hot vid if that’s what your serching curvage for, Jersey Ghoul 666 thick’s ass everything will not disappoint 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much!!! 

Link to review
stun_gun_headbutt

Jersey you're gorgeous and I love the full disclosure in this vid 🖤🖤

Omg thank you 🌈 you’re a sweetie! 

Link to review
NorthernWizard

This is frankly such a sweet video. Jersey looks amazing, and her recent gains really show in how much she jiggles and wobbles even accidentally. What's really eye catching though is just how happy and confident she is, everything she says feels genuine and there's a true warmth to her voice and her smile. You can tell that Jersey is honestly comfortable.

This is lovely to hear! I’m so glad you could see how happy I was and how confident I am 🌈

Link to review
chubnubs11

Let me pick up my jaw from the ground!!! OMG what a video!! Congrats on the milestone! You are amazing!! The measurements are sexy as Jersey shows off her gorgeous body! And now I know she has a huge fatass as well! So sexy! The way her belly sits in her lap as she sits there and talks to you is incredible!! Im at a loss of words! She is beyond gorgeous! The fat chat and belly play is amazing! The best part of the video is seeing how happy Jersey is on this journey! Her happiness is radiating off of her and its incredible! She is truly genuine happy with herself its amazing!! MUST BUY!!!!

Wow hell yeah! This is the kind of review I love to see! Thank you so much for watching babe!! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thanks for your support ya big sweetie!! 😍

Link to review