new measures and exercise

$9.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

new measures and exercise

Other Files from Britney

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

Love your video, especially your BIG BELLY!  Your belly and belly button are simply great.  I wish I could read the measuring tape better, though.  I didn't see exactly what it said and would surely like to know the exact measurement of that tremendous tummy.  I don't think the exercises are working, but jiggling your belly is a good exercise.  I think I would do more belly jiggling and less exercising.😉 You also have a some great thighs going on there! You have a very pretty smile and an attractive face too, so you are fun to look at and great to watch.  I would like to hear you talk, so I need to purchase a video where you say more, but thanks for this great one. 

Link to review
Fox99

¡Mi amor! ¡Estás engordando muy rápido y me encanta! Tu vientre no colgaba como lo hace ahora y tu trasero no estaba tan gordo como ahora. ¡Si tan solo pudiera alimentarte yo mismo!
Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review