I Turn Boys into Blueberries on the First Date (POV)

$3.99

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

spacer.png

You have just come home with me after our first date. Your favorite BBW SSBBW has had a wonderful time. To cap off the evening I offer you some after dinner gum, which is strangely BLUEBERRY PIE flavored. Weird!

It is not long before you are blowing up like a blueberry straight out of willy wonka and I am describing what your ultimate fate will be...Will you burst, be juiced or end up a blueberry sex toy in the basement? There is only one way to find out.

Contains: POV Femdom, Blueberry transformation, Body inflation, sexual themes, sound effects and a great tank top design (credit to Beltpop)

Other Files from Veruca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

OlliePop1997

Amazing clip, perfect amount of description and teasing from a very hot inflator, choice of words are very fitting and really helps to set the scene. Highly recommend particularly if you love POV stuff

Link to review
CFH

Fantastic clip, great idea that I've not seen done before, who wouldn't want an ssbbw to turn you into a blueberry?! Great work!

Link to review