6 Screenshots

About This File

Chyy’s feeder stuffs her full of Chinese food on top of her sub stuffing from earlier 🐷 & she looks absolutely massive with a biiig, huge potbelly 🥵

She begs for more and more food as she becomes more & more stuffed, and soon neither one of them can keep their hands off her luscious bulging gut 🤤

She talks about her gluttony and insatiable appetite to the point she becomes so painfully stuffed she literally just might POP! 🤯

Cum take in just how greedy and ginormous this hog has become with tons of hearty belches, POV’s & angles that you won’t be able to resist 💦💦

*If you enjoyed “Am I a Barbie or A piggy” 🐷 you’ll love this clip 😋😉

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigMan2525

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This video is so fucking hot. The POV is the best thing in the world. Sexy burps from a stuffed piggy. Great angles. I literally will have to come back to finish the rest, because I couldn’t make it through. 😩

Response from the author:

😘😉 i love it!

Link to review
Jim83

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is so hot if you’ve ever thought what it would be like to stuff Chyy it’s pretty amazing. She looks stuffed to the brim in this video, and you can tell she absolutely loves it. 

Response from the author:

🥰🥰

Link to review