8 Screenshots

About This File

🙈 Well this will make you happy! As it turns out, I AM gaining weight in my legs and butt! 🤩 I knew a lot of these shorts were far from buttonable 😅 but I was still pretty shocked to not even be able to get into some of them! 😱 What a phattie. Good thing I got some new shorts that will (hopefully) be able to contain all this plump. 🤞 Although.. there's something sexy about all the plump pouring out of my unbuttoned, very tight shorts. 😏

clothes GIF

Other Files from gorJESS

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Dodgecummins

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow just wow. I’m at a loss of words. Jess has an amazing figure and it’s only getting better ❤️ Such a hot video!! 😍

Share this review

Link to review
pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Even though your belly and boobs are usually the stars of the show, it's great to see that you've thickened up at the tops of your thighs too!  You have a very sexy shape, and I love to see you standing up so I can appreciate your entire body 😍

Share this review

Link to review
mike5507

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your standing belly vids are the best!!!

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
cycling1951

“O M G” This is the BEST VIDEO evahh ! Jess knocks it out of the park in this one ! It is so HOT 🔥 to see her huffin’, puffin’ and sweatin’ trying to squeeze herself into these shorts !!! (Some of them don’t make it all the way) And it’s plain to see how round that beautiful butt has become! 😳 That big belly, as usual, does it’s best to steal the show too!

I love her megastuffins but to see this vid in full body you can see where all those pounds from stuffIngs have ended up!! 

You really WANT to get this one !!!!

Share this review

Link to review
and1two

when you become hungry like the wolf and stuffed like a pig,

shorts aren't the only thing to become outgrown.  simply amazing!

garfield-bellyful.gif

Share this review

Link to review