7 Screenshots

About This File

Hypnosis 🧁 Fat Chat 🧁Skinny vs Fat

In this clip, Candice (@MissSugarPlumpFairy) sits Jennie down to tell her she has not been satisfied with the rate at which Jennie has been gaining. But fear not, Candice has come up with a very effective solution. She has hired two very skinny hypnotists (@brainlessbambiii and @Lilith Fawn) to condition Jennie to want to gain weight and to associate eating with pleasure. The two hypnotists sit on either side of Jennie, making her follow a pendulum with her eyes until she drops into a trance. Then, the strip her down as they continue to alternate between praising and degrading her, playing with her breasts and belly. Finally, once her brain has been sufficiently manipulated, they snap their fingers and make her new condition permanent. Jennie will now be Candice’s dream submissive feedee, with a constant growing appetite to match her growing belly. 

Reviews are a great way to make my day and tell me what u like about my clips! Thank you so much for your support! 💕

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fluffysoft

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is so incredibly hot, I would like to see the girls work more with Jennie

Response from the author:

thank u so much!!! i am def hoping to do more w them soon 🥰

Link to review

Amazing video! Loved seeing Jennie succumb and her mind truly empty, having her head filled with nothing but thoughts of getting bigger. Very sexy, and judging from how big she's gotten since the video, I think it might have helped in at least some small way. :D  

Link to review
crudeatoms

Jennie's trance face is even cuter than her normal face - and that says a lot. These hypnotic suggestions were great to listen to. Be careful to anyone susceptible who listens to this!

that’s the best compliment ever! tysm i’m so glad u enjoyed it 💓

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Vekelvy

Normally not into hypnosis, butt Jennie is so cute and helpless in this and hypnotists do a great job at being sexy and controlling with Jennie.

If you want to see a pathetic and brainwashed Jennie looking plump, def buy this clip.

thank u so much for taking the chance, i’m so glad u liked it! having my brain melted was soooo much hotter than i expected it to be 🥰

Link to review
fat_elf

Oh, wow. I do love a video that adds a touch of fantasy (the genre of magic and super-effective hypnosis like this certainly counts) to fantasy (the sexual, fetish kind portrayed in everything in this website). The very idea that, subconscious or not, you truly wanted to get fattened up past all reason, and now you've been given the urge of approval via hypnosis, I imagine that soon it will unthinkable that you were ever so slender...

thank u so much, i’m so glad u liked it!!! tbh i was super skeptical about hypnosis before this but those girls really did at the least turn my brain to jello it was so fun!

Link to review