Messy Dirty Fat Chat & Funneling - How Has My Life Changed?

$5.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

"I've turned into such a fat hog recently... you can't even tell I'm wearing underwear, but I promise I am!"

Dani starts the video by spilling ice cold Coke aaaall down her titties and her bra by accident, and squealing in dismay. Then she goes on to begin devouring her greasy fast food feast, talking about how her gain has changed her life. We go over things like Dani's sex life, even including a saucy story about her husband being unexpectedly kinky surrounding her new gain. She talks about having to change where she shops for clothes, how chores have become even MORE of a chore, and how she hardly leaves her house, because what else could you want but food, and that gets delivered! Like a true pig, Dani's constantly interrupted by her belching and her groans of discomfort. After she is overfull, Dani decides to funnel the rest of her shake, but gets it EVERYWHERE. Instead of cleaning up, Dani decides to rub it into her taut stuffed gut. "I'm so stickyyyy..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.