Thank You Daddy For Making Me Into A Fat Greedy Pig

$9.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Daddy I want to thank you so much for everything you have done for me to help me become a greedy, lazy, and growing fat pig. You always spoil me and without you I would have never been able to become as huge as I am right now... But the thing is.. I'm not done. I need you to get to me to 300 pounds. This video has a ton of fat chat and new and different angles of my huge fat belly and body. This is probably the hottest video I have made and I was really turned on while I was filming it 💞

Other Files from xxcandisheaxx

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest jarhead78

Posted

Back in your BC days I never imagined you’d get this huge, let alone 300! Looking so alluringly plush these days Candi 

I'd love to spoil you, buy you delivery, and make you dessert. You are blooming into a gorgeous, sexy pig. Follow you desire. Order what you want, and order extra. You look great and you're getting better. So attractive. Three hundred pounds will be a good weight for you, though you needn't gain an ounce to be the hottest woman on this site. IMHO.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.